Aspen Heights British School Abu Dhabi
Australian School of Abu Dhabi
- Campers depending on their age group will understand the importance of sound health and fitness principles as they relate to better health and will be able to:
- Define the various health components of fitness.
- Enhance their large and fine motor skills.
- Recognize the physical and mental benefits of increased activity.
- Examine the effect of nutrition, rest and other lifestyle factors that contribute to better health.
- Campers will be exposed to a variety of activities providing them the opportunity to:
- Apply learned fundamental skills.
- Utilize physical activity as a tool to manage stress.
- Empower themselves by setting and working toward realistic individual goals.
- Participate in a motivating and nurturing environment resulting in a greater sense of well-being and self-esteem.
- Participate in active learning to stimulate continued inquiry about physical education, health and fitness.
- Campers will demonstrate proficiency through knowledge and acquired skills enabling them to:
- Understand and utilize different sports fundamentals.
- Understand personal physical limits and capabilities.
- Develop new healthy eating habits, with the evolving nature of physical education.
Develop an appreciation of physical activity as a lifetime pursuit and a means to better health
- Martial arts "Judo, Jujitsu, Karate"
- Zumba & Aerobics
- Track and Field basics & General fitness
- Arts & Crafts
- Fun Math
- Computer Fundamentals
- Team Building Activities
- Career Practical
- Fun Games
- Fun Trip
Schedule SampleSample Daily Camp Schedule for Group A
There is no such thing as a typical day at Next Step Sports Camp. We do, however, achieve a balance between the following in order to maximize each camper's daily experience:
- Traditional Sports and Active Games
- Skill Development and Game Time
- Gym Time and Outdoor Time
- Classic Sports and New Sports
- Group Activities and Camper's Choice
- Competition and Recreation
|8:45 – 09:00||Attendance & greeting of campers|
|9:00-9:30||Sign in, Group warm up Gather children in groups depending on the activity and age group|
|10:30-11:00||Break and Snack.|
|12:00-01:00||Fun Math Games|
|01:30||Greeting of parents and Goodbyes to children.|